I had my appointment yesterday to check a lump I found. She said it was probably nothing but I am going for an ultrasound on it tomorrow. I am trying really hard not to think about it, because I really do think it is nothing, but my mind keeps saying "what if it is something?"
Here is my positive spin, in high school I wanted to shave my head, yeah crazy huh? So if it is something, and I have to do chemo, at least if I lose my hair than I would get to experience the baldness I once wanted. I am not going to say the negative. Anyway, pray for me, please. It is very hard not to think about. I do not know enough of my family history to know if anyone in my family has had breast cancer, at least I am only going to have to be paranoid about it for 1 day. I will let you know what the doc. says. I just keep telling myself, don't worry, it is nothing. But what if just creeps right back in. Sigh, and Pray.





