Friday, April 06, 2007

The importance of teaching water and electronics, spells no, no.

I was sitting and doing my 4 year olds hair, I have a spray bottle that I use. So the timer goes off for the laundry. I leave my 9 year old and 4 year old for about 5 minutes playing monopoly (kind of) and head down to switch to the dryer. When I came back my 4 year old is hiding and my 9 year old is telling me that my 4 year old has sprayed daddies t.v. and now the sound is not working. Oh my gosh!!! I proceed by telling her how lucky she is that she did not get electrocuted or that it did not start a fire, and then she had to go sit in timeout, and now she has to tell daddy when he gets home what she did. And out of all of it, telling daddy is the worst part for her. Well the t.v. is going back and forth, I can hear something and then nothing. And it keeps changing channels on its own. So now I am going to go on free cycle and see if anyone out there may have one my husband can have. As much as I do not like the t.v., because it distracts me too much, it is my husbands down time, and I am trying real hard to respect it. So off I go. And my poor baby keeps saying, "he won't love me anymore," which I think she knows better, she is just a major drama-mama!!!!