Thursday, April 12, 2007

All Natrual II

So, I told you all about my baby who loves to be naked butt. Well this has turned into quite an obsession with her. I have tried putting her diapers on backward so she cannot reach the tabs, it did not work, she figured that out too. So yesterday she gave me a "Rugrats and Dirty Rugs" story, because it just sounds like it would happen to Dee. I went in to get her from her nap. She was still in her p.j.'s which did not have pants. She had taken off her diaper and poopied in her bed. I think I went in right after she did it, because she hadn't played in it, thank God. So, take her out, put her a new diaper on. Later I went to bible study and daddy stayed home with her, they were not feeling well, and when he went to the restroom, she took her diaper off and pottied in her playpen. What to do, what to do? See it just sounds like something that Dee would write about.