Sunday, April 01, 2007

Birthday Crazy.




So the last week of March and the first week of April are Birthdays for my family. My husband just turned 34, and here is the mint chocolate cake I made him.
Then my daughters birthday is today. April Fools Day. Poor girl, I have the coolest 16th birthday joke to play. Now I am just waiting for that day. So heart cake is my husbands, 34, bright and shiny candles. Then the mud looking thing is my daughters cake, she is all of a sudden into camouflage, so we made her a camouflage fort. I thought of many different ways I could turn that into a pretty cool Birthday Party cake. Anyway, Saturday the 7th is her Party and she wants me to try to make a pyramid. I do not think it will be to hard. I have a really neat idea in mind. I will post a picture so you can see it when I am done. Here is the Camouflage fort and my Shiny Heart. It was really fun to light all those candles and see his face. Hee, Hee. Just wait til he is 40, I want to throw such a big shin-dig he probably won't even want to come.