Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Tribute

Hello again. I want to write about someone who is special today. Many of you who read my blog know her and I know you all can agree. This girl came into my life a couple of years ago. Normally I have a hard time opening up with people but for some reason I just felt a connection with her, and I did not struggle. Ever since the first time we had dinner together she never gave up on me. She accepted my little quirks, and did not judge me as the flake I can be. Thank God :) This Woman has showed me things that she probably does not even know about. I know it is hard to be a mommy and a housewife, I often make the joke that she was bred to do it. She pulls out all the stops for things and she makes it seem so effortless, most the time. She is always smiling and a joy to be around. She is a great sister in Christ and I am so glad that God brought her into my life. Today will probably be the last time I see her, and as I write this I am starting to get a bit teary eyed. I will miss her dearly, and I wonder if I will ever see her and her family again. I guess these are the things I would like to say to her, but I would probably stumble my way through or just cry and not say any of it, but I know she will read this and know that she is a great friend. I just did not say it enough. She is strong, and happy, and a great woman. God has certainly blessed anybody who has been touched by this woman. She is a light for me and has helped me see things about myself that needed to be seen. I thank her for that, and God. God put her with us for these 2 years and I think she has helped change so much. So for all of you, if you know her, don't forget to say goodbye. And for those of you who do not know her, I wish you could. Whether or not you have someone like this in your life pray God can give you a friend like her. She is awesome. Now, just in case my other friends are thinking "what about me," I do have a lot of Great friends that the Lord has brought into my life, and maybe I can show my other friends how much they mean to me. This particular person has helped me see that I can just be me, and people will at least like me. I lost site of that for a while. But to my friend, I am so sad that you are leaving, it will just not be the same without you. I will miss you dearly, and you will be in my prayers daily. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you, and I hope that I was there for you sometimes too. God has big plans for you I am sure, and if anyone can do it, I know you can. God Bless you, and I love you my dear friend!