Tuesday, March 27, 2007
PeaceMaker- Chapt. 5-12
After finishing this book, I thought the last 7 chapters were very identical to the first 5. The focus shifted between the 4 G's but other than that they were pretty much the same. It was an alright read. I also had to take it back to the library. Now I am reading "Blessing Your Husband" by Debra Evans. In this book so far it says that woman expect way to much out of their husband. For example, we want them to be totally understanding, totally loving, have unending patience, etc., etc. Now maybe I am just in denial but I would like to have those things every once in a while. I know my husband is not perfect, I cannot even do those things daily all the time, so why would I expect him to. I don't know how I feel about this book yet. I will tell you more about it as I read it. Alrighty then, TTFN





