Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Complaint Free World, By The Complaint Free Church

I just wanted to tell you all about this, I think it is such a cool and great idea. Rev. Will Bowen, ummmm I forgot his church's name, gave a sermon one Sunday about complaining and he handed out these purple bracelets that say "A Complaint Free World." The challenge associated with the bracelet is this; you put it on one wrist and if you catch yourself complaining you switch wrists. You want to leave it on one wrist for 21 days. I think it is a neat, visual aide to help us remember the blessings that God has bestowed on us, and try harder to forget about the negative. Well not forget, but to get us to see just how often we let those little annoyances come up, and maybe make us conscious of the fact that we do it to much. Lord knows I need one. I KNOW I complain to much. Anyway if you are interested this site www.thecomplaintfreechurch.org is giving them away. You may make a donation if you wish, but it is not necessary. They send an envelope with the bracelets, or you can donate via credit card on the site. It is such a neat idea.