Friday, March 30, 2007
Dyson Contest
Hi ya' all. I just wanted to tell you all about a contest that 5 minutes for mom is having. (Follow the link at the right) They are giving away one of the new Dyson vacuums. I guess Dyson just gave them one to give away. It is the new Dyson Slim, $470.00 value. Pretty sweet. I could certainly use that. Moneys tight and every time I use mine it starts to smell. I think a new belt would help, but mine is a couple years old, and kids that have hair to their bottoms certainly makes it work overtime. Anyway, hop on over and add your name to the list. Who knows you could be the one to win it. On second thought you could pretend you never read this, better my chances of getting picked. Just kidding, Go check it out, and Good Luck.





