For the next 3 chapters, just so I can get caught up, I am going to write the summary from the book. I have been reading a few different books at the same time, but I can tell you that chapter 6 from this book is really good. So, the summary from chapter 3 says:
"When you are involved in a conflict you to must decide whether or not you will trust God. Trusting God does not mean believing that he will do all that you want, but rather believing that he will do everything he knows is good. If you do not trust God,you will inevitably place your trust in yourself or another person, which ultimately leads to grief. On the other hand, if you believe that God is sovereign and that he will never allow anything into your life unless it can be used for good, you will see conflicts not as accidents but as opportunities. This kind of trust glorifies God and inspires the faithfulness needed for effective peacemaking."
I can tell you that this is very hard. To put full trust in the Lord and letting His will guide you and not knowing exactly what He has planned for you, it is so hard to remember that He is not going to let anything bad happen without good reason. What I think is bad, is just a tool of the Lords, so we can glorify him. One friend has told me several times there is nothing new under the sun, meaning that nothing we face is new to God, He has seen it all. It is all very interesting. So come back in a couple days and I will have Part 2- Get the Log out of your own eye, Chapter 4 Is this really worth fighting about?





