Monday, November 06, 2006
Talk about hypocrisy
Joyce Meyer, I do not even want to put in the rest of the title for her, said that she hardly believes the church will welcome gays into the churches because that is not what the bible teaches. UMMMM, excuse me, where does it say that a woman should be in the pulpit? Where is it said that the woman should be head of her church? Maybe she should re-read her bible! That is just so frustrating. Just some background, this woman was on the news this morning talking about Pastor Haggard, she did not call him a hypocrite, she just said she did not think that the evangelical church would be welcoming gays in the church etc. etc. , as stated above, and it just blew my mind that she could say that with the title of Reverend next to her name. Can you say "AHHHHHHHHH." I am judging her a lot more harshly than I should but it is just so frustrating. Anyway, now I can go to sleep since I have that off my chest. Thanks. Talk to ya' soon. Nite-Nite.





