If you have been reading my blog and comments, you will understand this post. If not go back and read my last entry and then read this one. Here is another thought about my issue for you wise women who read my blog, and wise men who would be interested in commenting.
Okay, so a few weeks ago I decided that no matter what I did I would not be able to please my husband. I home school my children, I do not work, even though financially I think it a pretty dumb idea right now, I try my hardest to keep up on housework, and I do not think I do such a bad job. I have decided that I need to pray for my husband, even more than I already do, and live to make God happy. So far so good, right? But then I am told that by doing that I am being un-Christian. I am suppose to please my husband, in housework, kids, all things, and by not doing that I am being disrespectful. However I feel that I am trying very hard at all these things and everytime I turn around he is still unhappy.
Now, I know that there are many things that I can improve on, and I feel that I am trying and learning how to do things better than I did before. You can ask any of my family about my housecleaning skills growing up compared to now and how much better they are. And I have very personal experience about how much worse it could be. I am not idle most the time, I do not go out with the other stay at home moms because I have been asked to focus on my home, I have submitted to those things, and most days I do not mind. However, it is okay for him to change plans for the day for something he needs to do, but if I want to cut and run to go spend time with another mom he does not want me too, because I need to focus on more crucial things.
One more thing and then I will respond to any comments, or maybe post more thoughts, what is the proper way to submit? For example,even if I disagree with what he wants and we have discussed it and he says it needs to happen and we do it his way (for lack of better words) Isn't that submitting? or if I agree with what he wants and submit? Isn't part of submission doing what is asked of you by your head of house no matter what? No matter how strongly you are convinced it may not be the best choice or idea? Alright, I await your comments, let me know what you think. I feel very negative again tonight so if this comes across a little nasty, Sorry.





