Saturday, November 04, 2006

Howdy do? I tried to post last night but something happened and my post did not go through. Oh well, I bet anybody could guess what it was about if you thought hard enough. Poor guy and his family. I will pray for them. You know who I am talking about. He has a lot on his plate all of a sudden. OUCH!! Anyway, My daughter fell off her bunkbeds last week. Had to get 4 stitches. There was so much blood that my husband and I could not tell where she was hurt and called 911. So the firemen show up, then the paramedics, and one police man. It was a man so I am being P.C. (lol) Poor baby, she is lucky she did not get hurt worse than what she did. I am so grateful that it was not worse. We also had to do a CT to make sure there were no fractures on her skull, there were none, thank God. She asked me why I did not catch her, one reason is I was not in the room when it happened and I told her that God caught her because she could have been hurt so much worse and that she was very lucky. So thank God she is okay. She is a strong Irish girl so she will just keep on keeping on. That is also pretty bad, not much scares that girl. Well I need to be off and take care of a few more chores before bed. Hope you all have a good Sunday, and I hope the word will fill you. God bless.