Thursday, November 30, 2006
Hope
Hi All. I have to say that I relize my last few posts have been a little negative and I must say that lately I have been feeling a lot better. I know that pleasing God is my ultimate goal. I also know that I am not perfect, not a perfect mom or wife by a long shot, and not a perfect steward to God, as much as I would like that. On "Pyro" they have talked about loving God with all your mind, body, and soul. And the 2nd, love thy neighbor as yourself. We can hardly do that day to day. I know I will never be perfect here, I know my life will never be perfect here. My pastor talked about having Hope and that if you have hope you will have patience. Not his exact wording, but that was the general message, and I must say that it was very impacting on my heart. I have not felt really angry about things in a while. Normally I am a very patient person and I was feeling very overwhelmed about my lack of it. But I have regained myself, now I just need to remember to talk about things that are bothering before it gets out of hand. Yep, I feel like I am out of the shadow for a while.





