Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What do you do?

What do you do when everything you do or say seems to be wrong? I cannot ever seem to say the right thing or do enough, now do not get me wrong, I do neglect things. But I also try to do the right thing. I am not good at being a good wife, mother, or friend right now. I do not know how to turn this around. I do not read my bible as much as I should, mostly every other night when it is my turn to read to the girls. I have also been trying to do daily devotions with the girls in the morning, so far we have done it 3-4 days in the last 2 weeks. I am disorganized both externally and internally. How do you turn it around? How do I become that great wife, mother, and friend? I just wonder if I am truly doing all I can. I am soooo tired and stressed almost all the time. I really do not have a great desire to do all the things I am supposed to. I think I try, but I guess I do not. Alright, well enough ranting. Maybe I will shut-up and pray. That is one thing I do well, I am always taking things to God. Trust me, I do it A LOT!!!!! I am going to add that I guess I am bothered most by the fact that a lot of people I know (and read) seem to handle the same things that I have on my plate so easily, what is sooo different about me? Why am I not happy about everything like that? When it comes right down to it, I am pretty happy, but I have a lot of stressful days, and unhappy, grumpy moments. I guess I am on the down side of my "emotional roller coaster" today. I will start going back up soon, I am sure!