Thursday, January 10, 2008

Do you want to know?

Most everyone who reads my blog already knows this, but for those of you who I do not speak to on the telephone, might like to know that we are going to have ANOTHER GIRL!!! That will make 4 beautiful, lovely little girls. I know, I am probably biased, but my girls are very cute!!! I really look forward to having another, although I was really hoping for that BOY. Gods will, not mine. You know this first 5-6 months has gone pretty quick, the worst part is how tired I am. All I want is sleep. Now in another 3 months, I will be tired for a different reason altogether. But I will have another little baby to cuddle with while I am tired. Nice!!! We have a name already picked out too. She will be Cassidhe Ann. And she is going to have 3 big sissy's always fighting over her, until she can walk and start getting into all their things, and playing with their toys, and then it will be all about her leaving them alone, hee, hee. Isn't funny how easy they forget they were so excited about the new baby. That is what we are going through right now with the 2 year old. Sisters were so excited about her, and now they just want her to stop messing everything up. Hah, Hah, and now they are excited about our little Cassy, and in another year they will be the same way with her. Wow, when they are adults and they are friends and aunts, they won't remember to much of this silliness, will they?