Friday, January 04, 2008

Another first from the baby.

Tonight I gave my soon to be 2 year old, Her birthday is in 10 days and she will be 2, a bath. After bath I said "Meggy, sit on your potty," and I grabbed her pull up and lotion. I just thought she would sit there like always, but this time she got up and bent over her potty and I caught her hand just in time. She actually went potty while she was sitting there. Now this is what I have been waiting for. I know it was a fluke, but sometimes that is what needs to happen for baby to fully grasp the whole potty chair thing. Trust me I am not rushing her or anything, no pressure. But I ask her all the time to sit on the potty, and tonight it just worked out the way it did. She can do all the taking off and putting on of the pull up, all be it it is most the time backwards, she tells me if she is wet or yucky, so she is showing a lot of the signs. I was pretty excited. Also, another thing our family is looking forward to is Jan. 7th I will get my ultrasound that says if the growing baby is a boy or a girl. So stick around and I will tell you soon.