Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Decor.

Now when I first started thinking about this post I was going to say that this was our first Christmas Decoration, but it is not. It is our third for the season. My mother made us a new wreath for our front door, and my niece made me an ornament for our tree when we get that put up this weekend, just wait "til you see a picture of that :) So this is our third decoration, and the girls and I made it. I think I might change the ribbon, but right now that is the only one I had. I used one of my old vases and we went for a walk and gathered all the things for it. Red wood chips, pine cones, and then the green pine needles. The pic. I saw that gave me the idea looked a little better, but ours turned out preety good, and the girls had fun helping. When we finally get our tree up, I will take pics of that too.