Monday, November 05, 2007
My smoking.
I am not doing as well as I thought I would. On the 3rd I took my patch off and had 4 cigarettes. The 4th I only had 1, today I have had 3. I guess that is better than the normal 10-12 daily, if not more. Keep praying for me. I need all the prayers I can get I think. I know eventually I can quit altogether, it just might take longer than I thought. I have to remember baby steps, right? Some new things I started that I have stuck to daily is with my morning coffee, I take out my devotional that I got from my friend the day I got baptized, my bible, and a journal that I started. I have read my devotional, bible and have written in my journal first thing in the morning, everyday, and plan on doing it continuously. So there are a couple of things that are good that have come out of this.





