Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Pa Pow and Pow
I love my Pastor and his wife. They are great teachers and listeners. My favorite thing with my kids and them is every single one of them, when they were little at least, would just v-line it straight for them and give them the biggest hugs everytime they saw the Powells. Now that my 2 oldest are just that, older, they do not give as many hugs and as excitedly as when they were little, but they still do give hugs. Now my youngest is not even 2 yet and she has a fondness for the Pows as well. That is not a typo, that is what she calls my Pastor and his wife, they are Pa Pow and Pow. Everytime we see them she shouts, "Pow" for Mrs. Powell and "Pa Pow" for Pastor Powell. It is very funny to walk into church and hear her shouting, "POW." Just imagine this little thing, I say little but she is far from little, shouting. I laugh everytime and I am not the only one, Mrs. Powell I think has taken a liking to it too. Now here is the kicker. Everytime we leave the house now, even if it is to go outside to play, Meaghan shouts "Pow" and she thinks we are going to see them. This means one of two things, either we see an awful lot of the Powells, and we really do not see them that often, just the stuff we do revolves around church. I like that. It is Bible Study and church and every once in awhile a play day with other ladies. But really just Bible Study and Church. And of course we see the "Pows" there. Very funny.





