Friday, December 07, 2007

Insomnia

I do not like insomnia, and with this baby I am having that bad. Then all I want to do is sleep during the day. With 3 kids and homeschooling and keeping what house I can you can guess that does not work out so well. Then when I take meds. to help me sleep, I am drowsy all day the next day. Oh well, I guess I just need to deal. Stop complaining about it and just deal with it. I will talk to my doc. on Monday, baby was sick so I rescheduled my appt. from today til Monday, "Pow" says maybe it is low iron. So maybe it will get better.

The funny thing is I do not remember being this tired with any of the girls. I have not had morning sickness. So maybe it is the boy we are wanting. Everything is different. Jan 7th I am going to have an ultrasound, and definately should be able to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl.