Here in the Springs we have had a 130 unit apartment fire. It was a 5 alarm fire, and so far they have found 2 bodies inside the debree. It is now a murder scene because the fire was arson. They have one man in custody and are looking for others involved.
It is terrible for all those people who have lost their homes, and everything in it. The community is really coming together for all those people.
Whenever something like this happens it makes me remember 2 little girls that I knew. Their parents were involved in drugs, owed somebody money or something, and burned their house down for insurance money, killing their 3 children. One of the little girls was in my class, the older girl played with my daughter often, and the young boy I did not know so well. It was so shocking. And this apartment fire is just as shocking. I wonder what people are thinking. Trust me, I feel crazy sometimes, with just the normal frustrations of life, yeah some people irritate me, but never in my life could I imagine doing something like that because someone did me wrong. Boy, if we hurt everybody that made us mad, what a horrible world this would be. It is bad enough without a little self control, what if everyone just acted on impulse. Oy, I hate to imagine it.
Thank God that nothing worse happened. There could have been a lot more deaths, even animals are still coming out of the debree. Maybe the people who lost their homes will be able to start fresh, those apartments were pretty old, so maybe they will get a good upgrade. I know that is almost a petty way of thinking, but right now that is the biggest positive that I can think of.
So just pray for all those people. The community is doing good for material things, so now we all can pray for all of them.





