I try really hard not to watch to much T.V.! It is just a huge distraction with everything else I need to be doing, but one show that I do like to watch is American Idol. My girls really like watching it too, so that brings me to the biggest thing I do not like about it, all the cussing the "contestants" do. At least the people bleep it out so you do not hear the words.
Anyway, so far I have 3 favorites. The brother and sister. Their dad was from India, and has trained them in music. They both sang very nicely, hopefully being in competition like this will not hurt their relationship much. The 3rd person is, I am going to call him "Beatbox Boy." It is very "oldschool" what he does, and he has a pretty good voice too. Anyway, so far those are the 3 I like so far. Anybody who goes country will probably override any of them since that is probably my most favorite genre of music so we will have to wait and see.





