Thursday, July 12, 2007

Something I have been striving to do for a while, Just a reminder.

We are challenged for 30 days to not criticize our husbands---in public and out.

Sounds good to me...how about it ladies? Are you game?

And for those of you who really like challenges---how about everytime you are about to criticize your husband instead of just being silent and biting your tongue (he might wonder why you are so quiet all month!) how about using that time as a reminder to build him up. So instead of silence you could build him up with your words. Here are some examples:

"Honey, the Lord has been doing so much in your life. I'm proud of you."

"You are so strong! Thank you!"

"I am so glad that you work so hard so that I can be home with the children. I really appreciate that."

"I am glad that you are trying to be a good spiritual leader of our home."

"I love you, what would you like for dinner?"

I am looking forward to hearing how this is going...keep me posted!

I found this linked on to Deo Veolente, and I do not know many of my friends who do criticize their husbands, so this is just a good reminder mainly for myself, As I said, this is something that I have been striving for for awhile, so it speaks to me. What about you?