My friend at Rugrats and Dirty Rugs tagged me for this meme. This was during High School. I have changed a lot since then. Thank God!!! I hope you laugh.
1. Who was your best friend? Kate Shanahan and Melissa Gunterman
2. Did you play any sports? Almost did track, but they wanted me to quit smoking, ugh!
3. What kind of car did you drive? First car was a 1978 Ford F-150, it had a big hole in the bed of the truck and I had to put large pieces of plywood over it so I could actually put things in it.
4. It's Friday night. Where were you? Everywhere I should never have been.
5. Were you a party animal? Unfortunately,
6. Were you considered a flirt? No, I bullied boys.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra, or choir? Choir, the only thing I lettered in.
8. Were you a nerd? Ummmmmmm, no, nerds did not like me.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Yes, but not in High school
10. Can you sing the fight song? ummmmmm, no
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Ryan, she was English/lit.
12. What was your school mascot? I do not know.
13. Did you go to the prom? Yes, Junior and Senior, oooooooooh
14. If you could go back, would you? Maybe, if I could stay the way I am now. I would have had a much different experience.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? That the only person there with me was my sister Steph, and I was the second out of my family to do it.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? Well considering that I pretty much did that whenever I wanted, I really do not know.
17. Did you have a job your Senior year? No.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? Cafeteria.
19. Have you gained weight since then? No, not really.
20. What did you do after graduation? Moved to Colorado.
21. What year did you graduate? 1997
22. Who was your Senior prom date? I plead the 5Th.
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? You know, I was not even contacted.
As I said previously, I am so glad that the Lord is changing me. I try real hard not to remember most of those times, YIKES!!!!!!





