Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Hubby.

So my husband had a doctors appt. the other day and we found out that his left ventricle in his heart is swollen. He needs to lose weight, exercise, and take high blood pressure medicine, and that should cause the heart to go down. If it does not go down then he could have a stroke. He is only 34 years old, but doc. says that since he was born with so many problems that could have some to do with it. This could also be causing his headaches, stomach aches, leg pains, and all the other things that have been wrong with him for so long. I feel a little bad because for a couple of years I have struggled with being sympathetic to him, because I have headaches, tummy aches, etc., but I guess it is not the same. So pray for my hubby. I am just glad to know what is going on so we can proceed to fix it, before anything worse happens.