Wednesday, September 05, 2007

September declared new jean month for Fried Okra.

Megan, at Fried Okra needs our help. She needs a new pair of jeans and wants to know our favorites. If she chooses your jean you get a gift card to a store like Gap or Kohls. (Hop over and see the rules.) Okay so here is my opinion. For price, I was lucky enough to find a nice fitting pair of jeans at Wal-Mart. They are Boot-Cut, perfect for my huge snow shoes for winter, if I get to wear them than, just finding out I am Prego and all. Anyway, the brand is Faded Glory. Did not know that until I looked at the tag. Then the 2nd option is truejeans.com They will send you a tape measure in the mail and a booklet to find your true fit for jeans. They have numerous styles, boot cut, flare legs, or straight legged. Plus I received a 15% off coupon, so you save money also. To be perfectly honest I have not tried truejeans yet, so I do not know the price range, but check it out. Maybe it is not to bad. So there you have it. Those are my 2 suggestions, and the one place I would not go is Ambercrombie and Fitch, I bought a pair of jeans from them once and the butt tore after just 2 times of wearing them. I have never shopped there since. I have other reasons too, but that is another story for another time. Good luck with the jean hunt, most important is have FUN!!!!! CIAO.