Monday, September 10, 2007
Our Anniversary.
Today is my anniversary. We have been married for 8 years. We have a really neat story about our wedding and first date. 9 years ago he took me out to eat at Joes Crabshack, I really like that place. The atmosphere is very fun, and our kids have always enjoyed going, although we have only been there twice with them. Anyway, on our first date he bought me one of their Tye dyed shirts, of course I still have it. Now while we were there I saw one of my sisters friends who was celebrating her birthday, and over the process of the next year my husband and I got engaged and set a date. When it was time to send out the invitations, I gave one to my sisters friend and she said "Oh that is my birthday." So a year later, to the day, of our first date is when my husband and I got married. Neat isn't it? The other thing that happened that I felt so clumsy about, I slammed my finger in the car door. And he wanted to pour alcohol on it. It seems like our finest days always have a bit of "ouchiness" that comes along with it, and if you have ever talked to me about our wedding day, or if you were there, you know exactly what I am talking about. Anyway, it is a good day all and all. We have been through a lot together, and I cannot wait for the day when our kids are grown, have kids of there own, and hubby and I are old and grey, and we can look back on our lives and say that "It is good." Love you hubby.





