I just found out that I am pregnant. I took 2 home tests and both came out positive. Tomorrow I have a doc. appointment to "confirm" it, and will go from there. Now, as I entered the 400 contests from the dog days of summer giveaways I saw a really cool tracker at the top of one of those blogs. Now I have no idea which one, obviously. What it was is a bar like thing at the top of her blog, and it had the baby growing week by week, and it showed where she was in her pregnancy. If you have any idea where I can find it so I can put it on my blog I would really appreciate the info. Thanks. So this will be baby #4. We have 3 girls already, hubby is excited and is already looking at baby name books. I told him, and our oldest, we have 9 MONTHS. We do not have to choose tonight. Funny man. If it is a boy we already know what we will name him, I am not telling yet. If it is another girl, it will be tricky, there are so many. He wants Aurora, and I cannot say it right so I do not like it. Anyway, 9 months we will have a baby, with a name even!!!
Edited to add: I found it, I think it is such a neat thing. Also, hubby says what if I go to Doc. tomorrow and find out I am not P.G., well than I will have retract this post, and take away my ticker, that is what the bar at the top is called. I did not know that, Good you if you did.





