Sunday, August 05, 2007
I've Got Nothing
Now by that I mean I do not have one thing I can write about. Do not get me wrong, I have a lot of things in my heart and head, but should not write about them because, well lots of reasons. My blog is not a place where I can just write about how I feel, or what I am thinking, oh well. I am done complaining. Speaking of complaining, do you? Do you to much? Have you heard of the complaint free church. I wrote about it here, it is in my archives. (I tried to link to it, but could not.) The goal is to keep a bracelet on one wrist for 21 days. Any time you are complaining you have to switch wrists and start over! It is not easy. I have had mine since Wednesday I think, and already, back and forth back and forth. I normally start complaining when I get frustrated at something. Then I complain about it. Normal? Anyway, my lil' brain is just about pooped and I have a feeling I will be waking up early, even though tomorrow is my no alarm day. 3 little ones make it a little more diffilcult to sleep in. sigh.....





