Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mothers Day!!!

Mothers Day was a pretty good day here. Hubby got called in the night before, but he came home and made me cinnamon rolls for breakfast. The girls and I went to church, and I came home and was able to take a nap, and hubby made dinner, did the dishes, and would not let me do to much around the house. They gave me a T. Kinkade pillow that matches the throw blanket they gave me for my birthday. I love it. Soon I will have 2 of them and I can throw the 2 throw pillows I have away, and put my T.K. pillows on my couch. It will tie my colors together nicely in my living room. Kind of excited about that!!!
I have also been thinking about doing some decorating in my apartment. I would need to find things that are easily removed; i.e. borders, or paint that I would be able to wash away with a little scrubbing, then I could do some things in my kitchen and the girls room, and if I get really crazy, transform my bedroom. As much as you can in a 2 bedroom apartment anyway. Well if I find all the right things, I will post pics. and stuff.
You all have a great day.